Friends of the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery
125 W. Sunset Way
Issaquah, WA 98027
The Issaquah Salmon Hatchery is currently closed to the public due to the health crisis.
For general questions about hatchery operations call 425.391.9094. For questions about the salmon you are currently raising in the classroom, call 425.392.1118.
Main parking is available via the second entrance, while overflow parking is available via the first entrance. Parking is also available in the parking structure across the street, next to the library on Sunset Way.
Watershed Science Center
The Watershed Science Center (WSC) is located on the other side of Issaquah Creek. From Main Parking area, walk across foot bridge, or continue driving on Sunset Way (pass the hatchery) and turn left onto Newport Way. The WSC will be on your left, 80 Newport Way SW, Issaquah. There are 3 parking spots near the building, or street parking.
From I-5 or I-405
- Take I-90 East to Front Street exit.
- Make a right turn onto Front Street. (After you turn onto Front Street, move into the center lane, otherwise you will be forced to turn onto Gilman Blvd).
- Stay on Front Street for approximately 0.6 miles to West Sunset Way
- Make a right-hand turn onto Sunset Way.
- The Issaquah Salmon Hatchery is on your left-hand side.