Friends of the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery
125 W. Sunset Way
Issaquah, WA 98027
After two long years… the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery is now OPEN to the public!
Hatchery Grounds are open daily from dawn til dusk
FISH office is open Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
For general questions about hatchery operations call 425.391.9094. For questions about the salmon you are currently raising in the classroom, call 425.392.1118.
EMAIL ADDRESSES & PHONE NUMBERS
Executive Director Robin Kelley
Education Coordinator Megan Ewing
Volunteer Coordinator Jenny Orellana
Main parking is available via the second entrance heading West on Sunset Way, while overflow parking is available via the first entrance. Parking is also available in the parking structure across the street, next to the library on Sunset Way.
Watershed Science Center
The Watershed Science Center (WSC) is located on the South side of Issaquah Creek. From Main Parking area, walk across foot bridge, or continue driving West on Sunset Way (past the hatchery) and turn left onto Newport Way. The WSC will be on your left, 80 Newport Way SW, Issaquah. There are 3 parking spots near the building, or street parking.
From I-5 or I-405
- Take I-90 East to Front Street exit.
- Make a right turn onto Front Street. (After you turn onto Front Street, move into the center lane, otherwise you will be forced to turn onto Gilman Blvd).
- Stay on Front Street for approximately 0.6 miles to West Sunset Way
- Make a right-hand turn onto Sunset Way.
- The Issaquah Salmon Hatchery is on your left-hand side.