Did you know that Amazon provides a way for a portion of the proceeds from each of your purchases to go to the charity of your choice? That’s right — when you shop, Amazon can give money to support FISH at no cost!
It’s simple to get started and easy to use! Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to FISH at no cost. This is the same Amazon you know — with the same products, prices and service.
It’s simple to set up and start using — here’s how:
- In your web browser (Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Firefox — whichever you use), go to smile.amazon.com.
- Log in to Amazon (if you’re not already logged in).
- Search for “Friends of the Issaquah Salmon Hatchery” and select it as your charity of choice.
- Start shopping!
- For convenience, consider adding a bookmark to your browser to make it easy to go to smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com.
- From here on out, help FISH by using Smile.Amazon.com (instead of Amazon.com) for all your Amazon shopping. Amazon will know to take 0.5% of your total purchase and donate it to FISH. This is a simple way to do your shopping and support FISH so we can continue to help “keep our salmon coming home.”
AmazonSmile to support FISH works only with your web browser — not when you use the Amazon app on your phone or tablet.