UPDATE: Get your Hatchery Tour Tickets!
We are excited to announce that we are now conducting small group hatchery tours! To ensure everyone’s protection, here are the special guidelines:
- Tours are limited to 5 people or less, pursuant to State of WA/ King County guidelines for Phase 2.
- All visitors will be required to have their temperatures taken, and wear masks. (If they don’t have a mask, one will be provided.)
- Email addresses will be required at check in.
- All visitors must be escorted by a FISH docent.
- All of the tour will occur outdoors on the hatchery grounds.
- Social distancing will observed as outlined in Phase 2 guidance.
- Tickets will be available on eventbrite.
- Tickets are free, with donations encouraged.
- Tours times will be listed on eventbrite (according to docents’ availability).
Entry to the hatchery grounds is restricted exclusively to ticket holders during their allotted tour time. The hatchery is currently closed to walk-up visitors.
We look forward to sharing the wonders of salmon with you this season.