Quick Tips for Using the Curriculum
Bookmark our Table of Contents Page
Bookmark our Table of Contents page in your browser. Use it as your home base for browsing the lesson titles.
Get the most out of the Salmon School Main Menu:
In addition to the Table of Contents, your best way to navigate through the curriculum is the Salmon School main menu, located at the top and bottom of each page (highlighted below):
Hover your cursor over each menu item to display its title.
Quickly access the Table of Contents and Glossary.
Don’t miss the galleries:
Our galleries (often called “Learning Galleries“) are a key teaching component throughout the curriculum. Look for “Gallery”, “Click to Launch”, and related prompts — and click the nearby image to launch it.
Our galleries are simple to navigate:
- Click the right or left arrows to move forward or backward through the gallery.
- Or click the image itself to move forward (the easiest way).
- Click the “x” or anywhere outside of the image to close the gallery.
- Look for important captions below each image, when available.
- Practice with this gallery > >
Our Learning Activities are easy to spot:
Our Learning Activities feature a distinctive background color: